London, UK – Reliance Worldwide, a chauffeured ground transportation company with headquarters in London, UK, has designed a carbon reduction strategy aimed at achieving greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reductions from their entire business operation, including fleet, through fuel efficiency and the transition to new technologies.
As a Platinum Member of Green Ride Global (GRG) – a firm that creates and implements environmental sustainability programs for the ground transportation industry – Reliance Worldwide is committed to evolving all aspects of business operations toward environmental sustainability. Their environmental program includes the following:
- A comprehensive environmental policy that identifies and addresses the reduction of potential environmental impacts from all areas of business operations
- ISO 14001-compliant Environmental Management System
- Business-wide GHG Inventory
- Ongoing measurement and monitoring of business-wide GHG emissions
- Transition to the latest low-carbon vehicles and fuels
- Ongoing monitoring and enforcement of GHG emissions reductions including a responsible driving practice across the entire fleet
- Greening of the supply chain
- GHG emissions reporting
- Complimentary Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reports for corporate clients
Reliance Worldwide has been pro-active in the area of sustainability for some time now,” said Justin Raymond, President & CEO of Green Ride Global. “By joining Green Ride Global, Reliance Worldwide now has the third-party measurements and reporting to demonstrate data-driven environmental progress to their clients.”
The team at Reliance Worldwide recognised the need to incorporate environmental sustainability into ground transportation. “We are committed to reducing our greenhouse gas emissions from all aspects of our business operations and Green Ride Global is holding us accountable to those commitments,” says Reza Choudhury, President & CEO of Reliance Worldwide.
Learn more about Reliance Worldwide: http://www.reliance-grp.com/